Most effective technology parks of Russia announced
The Association of clusters and technology parks announced the results of The III National Rating of Technology Parks of Russia, in which functioning effectiveness and investment attractiveness of Russian technology parks are evaluated. 33 technology parks from 17 regions of Russia are presented in the rating, among them the best ones are technology parks from Moscow, Moscow region, Novosibirsk region, Nizhny Novgorod region, Ulianovsk region, as well as from the Republic of Tatarstan and the Republic of Mordovia.
In total the Association of clusters and technology parks received the information about 118 technology parks from 85 regions of the Russian Federation. The effectiveness of technology parks was assessed on the basis of 3 indexes: residents’ innovative activity, residents’ business activity, and operating efficiency of technology park’s managing company. If compare to the 2016 rating the new point is that every technology parks does not get a place, but is included into a special group in the rating, given the index value it has.
Regions of the Russian Federation are represented in the rating as follows: Moscow – 9 technology parks, Moscow region – 3 technology parks, Nizhny Novgorod region, the Republic of Tatarstan and the Republic of Mordovia – 2 technology parks each, and 11 more regions with one technology park from each of them included into the rating.
The group of the most effective technology parks (more than 10% of the average index) is comprised of:
- TECHNOSPARK Nanotech Center (Moscow);
- Technopark “STROGINO” (Moscow);
- The nanotechnology center "SYGMA.Novosibirsk" (Novosibirsk region);
- Technopark “Kalibr” (Moscow);
- Technopark-Mordovia (the Republic of Mordovia);
- Science and Technology Park “Novosibirsk” (Novosibirsk region);
- Technology park “Sarov” (Nizhny Novgorod region);
- Ulyanovsk Technology Transfer Center (ULNANOTECH) (Ulyanovsk region);
- Technopolis “MOSCOW” (Moscow);
- Technopark of Novosibirsk Academgorodok (Novosibirsk region);
- Technopark in the sphere of high technology “IT-Park” (Kazan and Naberezhnye Chelny (the Republic of Tatarstan);
- Technopark in the sphere of high technology (Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region).
According to Andrey Shpilenko, Director, the Association of clusters and technology, Russian technology parks continue to show great effectiveness. As assessed by the Association, this year net sales of technology parks’ residents will be 9.8% more than in 2016 (207.2 bln rub).
The Association of clusters and technology parks is a leading non-governmental business membership organization comprising the organizations of technological and industrial infrastructure. Our mission is to work on improvements in terms of social-economic development and fulfillment of scientific-industrial potential of Russia.
The Association of Clusters and technology parks was established in 2011. Nowadays the Association comprises more than 60 organizations from more than 30 regions of the Russian Federation, including service companies of technology parks, nanotechnology centers, special economic zones, cluster development centers, special organizations of industrial clusters, regional development corporations, etc.
Official website: www.akitrf.ru